2022 Scale A Teacher Permanent Position
Miramar Central School
Scale A Permanent Teaching Position (Commencing Term 1, 2022)
Position: Year 3 – 6
We are looking for a teacher to join our team who:
● is enthusiastic and reflective
● embraces cultural responsiveness
● willing to work in a cooperative team environment
● can promote a programme of student centred learning
● has excellent knowledge of the design and delivery of the New Zealand Curriculum
● can deliver high quality literacy and mathematics programmes ● has experience with PB4L and is able to develop excellent relationships with students
This is an opportunity to join a highly motivated, enthusiastic and supportive teaching and leadership team with a positive school culture where tamariki are empowered.
If you are passionate about meeting the needs of tamariki and are able to provide engaging learning experiences, we look forward to hearing from you. Please state your strengths, areas of interest and preferred teaching year level in the covering letter.
Curriculum strengths in PE, Maths and Te Reo is desirable
Applications close: Friday 22 October 2021, 4pm.
Position commences: Term 1, 1 February 2022.
Please submit a Letter of Application and current CV with the names of 3 professional referees to the Acting Principal, Lara Nemet at:
PO Box 15 048 Miramar, Wellington. Ph (04)9390684.
Thank you for your interest.
2021 Scale A Job advertisement
2022 Scale A Permanent Teacher - Principal Covering letter
2020 Scale A TEACHER JOB Description
2021 Scale A Teacher Application for Employment