2022 Special Education Team Leader and Teacher
Special Education Team Leader and Teacher permanent position
1PU & Special Duties Allowance. Commences Monday 31 January 2022
who is collaborative, has a growth mindset, is committed to inclusive education and
passionate about child-centred learning.
This is an opportunity to lead a highly motivated, enthusiastic and supportive
teaching team with a positive school culture where tamariki are empowered.
We are looking for a Special Education Leader and Teacher who:
● Has experience, strengths and skills working with autistic tamariki
● Enjoys being challenged, is a team player and brings energy to their position
● Is able to lead a great team of experienced Teacher Aides
● Has a sound pedagogical knowledge and is culturally responsive
● Thrives in a collaborative, inclusive, creative and fun environment
● Recognises that a multicultural community is a gift
● Will promote learner agency, integrated inquiry and is innovative
● Be familiar with the FUEL and LAUNCH curriculum and leading IEP’s
● Has sound behaviour management skills and the ability to create IBP’s
● Forms positive working relationships with all staff and whanau
If you are passionate about meeting the needs of our 9 ORS tamariki, supported by
our team of experienced teacher aides, and are able to provide engaging learning
experiences, we look forward to hearing from you. Please state your strengths,
special education experience, and areas of interest in your covering letter.
Applications close: Friday 29 October 2021, 4pm. School visits are encouraged.
Position commences: Term 1, Monday 31 January 2022.
Interview date: to be advised
Please submit a Letter of Application, a completed Application Form and a
current CV with the names of 3 professional referees to the Acting Principal, Lara Nemet at
PO Box 15 048 Miramar, Wellington. Ph (04)9390684.
Thank you for your interest in this great opportunity and position.
2022 Advert Special Education Leader and Teacher permanent position
2022 Kowhai Team Leader and Teacher - Principal Covering letter
2022 Kowhai Team Leader and Teacher Job Description
2022 Kowhai Team Leader and Teacher Application for Employment