Scale A TEACHER POSITION
Scale A Fixed Term Teaching Position
(Commences Term 3: Monday 9 August 2021 or sooner)
Ends: Tuesday 14 December 2021
Position: Tuakana Team: Year 5/6
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic senior class teacher who is collaborative, has a growth mindset, is committed to inclusive education and passionate about child-centred learning. Our wonderful teacher in Rm 3 is heading overseas to a Head Teacher role and we need someone awesome to replace him.
This is an opportunity to join a highly motivated, enthusiastic and supportive teaching and leadership team with a positive school culture where tamariki are empowered.
We are looking for a teacher who:
● Enjoys being challenged, is a team player and brings energy to their position
● Has a sound pedagogical knowledge and is culturally responsive
● Thrives in a collaborative, creative and fun environment
● Recognises that a multicultural community is a gift
● Has a sound understanding of the NZ Curriculum
● Will promote learner agency, integrated inquiry and is innovative
If you are passionate about meeting the needs of tamariki and are able to provide engaging learning experiences, we look forward to hearing from you. Please state your strengths and areas of interest in your covering letter.
Applications open: Monday 28 June 2021
Applications close: Friday 9 July 2021, 5pm.
Short-listing: Monday 12 July 2021. Applicants emailed.
Position commences: Term 3, Monday 9 August 2021, or sooner.
Please submit: a Cover letter, your current CV and the Application of Employment with the names of 3 professional referees to the Principal, Ed Trotter at: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in our brilliant kura. We look forward to your application.