Policies and Procedures
All our school Policies and Procedures are held online with schooldocs.co.nz. The school is currently reviewing policies and procedures as part of its annual scheduled review process. A hard copy of these policies and procedures is held in the school office if you would like to read them. To access our school policies and procedures, please follow the below instructions:
MCS school policies are linked to school docs:
1. Go to www.schooldocs.co.nz
2. Click Search for your school - Miramar Central School
3. Start typing the school’s name and then select it from the dropdown list.
4. Enter the community username and password.
Password: park road
Should you wish to access the hard copy of these documents, please come to the school office. Thank you.
Fire, earthquake and lockdown drills are practiced termly.
Policies due for review in 2022
Term 1 Scheduled Reviews
Safety Management System - Board
Risk Management - Board, Leadership and Staff
- Hazard Register and Audit - Leadership and Staff
Health and Safety Induction - Leadership and Staff
Visitors - Board, Leadership, Staff and parents/caregivers