Scale A Fixed Term Teaching Position (Commencing Term 2, 2020)
Position: Tuakana Team: Year 4 class
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic class teacher who is collaborative, has a growth mindset, is committed to inclusive education and passionate about child-centred learning.
This is an opportunity to join a highly motivated, enthusiastic and supportive teaching and leadership team with a positive school culture where tamariki are empowered.
We are looking for a teacher who:
· Enjoys being challenged, is a team player and brings energy to their position
· Has a sound pedagogical knowledge and is culturally responsive
· Thrives in a collaborative, creative and fun environment
· Recognises that a multicultural community is a gift
· Will promote learner agency, integrated inquiry and is innovative
If you are passionate about meeting the needs of tamariki and are able to provide engaging learning experiences, we look forward to hearing from you. Please state your strengths, areas of interest in the covering letter.
Applications close: Friday 14 February 2020, 5pm.
Short-listing: Monday 17 February 2020. Applicants emailed.
Interview date: Saturday 22 February 2020.
Position commences: Term 2, Tuesday 28 April 2020 and concludes Friday 18 December 2020.
Please submit a cover letter, current CV and Application of Employment with the names of 3 professional referees to the Principal, Ed Trotter at: email@example.com or
PO Box 15 048 Miramar, Wellington. Ph (04) 9390684.