Scale A Permanent Teaching Position (Commencing 2020)
Position: Teina Team: Year 1 – 3 or Tuakana Team: Year 4 – 6
We are seeking a beginning or experienced, enthusiastic junior or senior class teacher who is collaborative, has a growth mindset, are committed to inclusive education and passionate about child-centred learning.
This is an opportunity to join a highly motivated, enthusiastic and supportive teaching and leadership team with a positive school culture where tamariki are empowered.
We are looking for a teacher who:
· Enjoys being challenged, is a team player and brings energy to their position
· Has a sound pedagogical knowledge and is culturally responsive
· Thrives in a collaborative, creative and fun environment
· Recognises that a multicultural community is a gift
· Will promote learner agency, integrated inquiry and is innovative
If you are passionate about meeting the needs of tamariki and are able to provide engaging learning experiences, we look forward to hearing from you. Please state your strengths, areas of interest and preferred teaching year level in the covering letter.
Applications close: Monday 23 September 2019, 5pm. School visits are encouraged.
Position commences: Term 1, Friday 31 January 2020.
Interview date: Saturday 28 September 2019.
Please submit a Letter of Application and current CV with the names of 3 professional referees to the Principal, Ed Trotter at: firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 15 048 Miramar, Wellington. Ph (04)9390684.
Thank you for your interest.